Domestic Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) from £44 plus VAT
It has been well established in the industry and Eagle Property Service strongly believe that Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) play a vital role in property transactions which is why we endeavor to provide a highly professional, swift but efficient and cost effective service to our wide variety of clients including private landlords, estate agents, solicitors, EPC Panels and Local Authorities alike.
Why do I need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)?
An EPC provides prospective tenants or buyers with an insight into the energy performance and running costs of a property. The individual selling or renting a building has a legal responsibility to produce a valid EPC to prospective buyers and tenants. When the transaction is complete The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) must also be transferred to the eventual buyer or tenant.
It is a legal requirement that rental and sale properties obtain a valid Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) prior to the property being marketed by any agent.
Eagle Property Services strongly recommend a renewal of any EPCs in the circumstance whereby there is any work carried out on the property that may improve its rating such as a new boiler/insulation or double glazing. The updated EPC can prove advantageous to Landlords and Prospective Buyers or Tenants.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) are valid for 10 years.
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – Studio Flat £44 plus VAT
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – 1 – 4 Bedrooms £49 Plus VAT
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – 5 - 6 Bedrooms £59 Plus VAT
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – 7 - 8 Bedrooms £69 Plus VAT
- Emergency Energy Performance Certificate £110
- For 9 rooms and plus please CONTACT US for a Quote.
For more information or to place an order call 0207 118 0102
Emergency Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) £110
High client demand has encouraged us to introduce a super fast Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). This means your Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) requirements will be processed as a priority by one of our highly skilled assessors will be with you quickly and conveniently.
Please note there is a premium rate charge applied for all emergency Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs).
Eagle Property Services guarantees to complete your emergency Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) within 3 hours of your call (office hours between 9:00 – 18:30).
Out of office Instructions
If you wish to contact us after 18:30, please email us on
firstname.lastname@example.org for a call back within 2 hours (before 23:00 of after 7:00). We will guarantee an appointment at property the following day before 12pm.
When emailing us please provide: Name, Contact number, Property Address, preferred time for survey as well as any additional instructions or information you may feel we need to be aware of.
Eagle Property Services also provides surveys in the evenings between 19:30 to 23:00 and a Sunday service.
Why choose us:
- £44 Plus Vat (Studio’s only)
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) completed within 12 hours of visiting your property
- Flexible appointment times
- Same day appointments available on request
- Secure online payment
- Proven track record
- Fully trained professional and accredited energy assessors
- All Assessors have full CRB – criminal checks
- A Free PDF copy of your energy assessment sent via email
- Easy ordering via email, phone or secure online payment
- Multiple EPC discount available for Landlords and Agents
- We are accredited by the Governments leading Scheme ’ElmHurst Energy Service’
- We arrange appointments at your convenience – Landlords, Tenants or Estate Agents.